I was wondering if there is a way to customize what appears on the search results page by customizing the actual search result page or the code that displays the results on the page.
We want to not have certain pages appear in search results and all these pages start with an underscore (ex. _page title). Instead of going and customizing the search engine itself to not index these pages, I am wondering if it would be possible to cut it off at the moment when it goes to display these pages on the page itself.
In simple terms, i imagine having some if statement checking to see if the page title starts with an underscore. If it does then it skips it, if it doesn't then it displays it.
I am just wondering if this is possible to do and which file would this need to be added to if it is possible?
Thanks