I'm trying to use the Script Runner plugin in JIRA 4.4 to bulk change ownership of several Filters and Dashboards. I'm assuming this is a built in script, but I don't see it in the list of Built-In scripts.
Am I crazy or is this no longer available in 4.4 because JIRA supports part of this requirement out of the box?
Here's what I have:
Condition Tester
Test conditions that are used in your workflow functions
Send a custom email
Send an email based on the provided template if conditions are met
Switch to a different user
Switch to another user to deal with support problems and so on.
Copy custom field values
Copy custom field values from one field to another in bulk, to support changing a field type without using SQL or restarting.
Bulk Fix Resolutions
Modify resolution field in bulk, without creating a change entry. Useful after a bad import.
Renames a user ID
Changes a user's ID without reindexing or restarting
Copy project
This tool will create a new project, from the configuration of another project.
This includes: Schemes, Role memberships, Custom field configurations, and optionally, versions and components.
Reindex issues
Reindex issues for a project or corresponding to a filter, perhaps after an indexing problem or editing the database.