I want to tag a confluence user group in a page. please advise.
Hi,
you can not use the @-tag to mention a whole group.
But it is possible to "Share" a page with a user group.
Congrats
Alex
Hello there,What you mean by tag a team? You can mention an user to a page, and we do have a feature request already open so you have the ability to extend mention to groups as you can see here:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-23015
At this moment, we can't mention groups.Cheers,WZ
I cannot use '@' to tag a user group. Is there any special character to tag a group?
It is not possible to user the @-tag or another special character to tag a whole group. You can only use the share function to share a page to a group!
Hey Siddartha,
You can only specify individual users using '@'. You can add more users using comma separation. Hope to see this feature request in upcoming releases.
Regards
Chander Inguva
Any updates on this?
Hey Atlassian, any update on this? Any plans to implement this or is this specifically not going to happen?
I believe this is now possible. I just created a team alias in Confluence for @mentions.
@Ankur Parekh can you please elaborate as I'm trying to tag a group in Calendars but I'm not successful? Thanks in advance.
@julio valdez -- Did you create the user group? You can then tag them the same way you tag individual users. HTH.
Check out our "GroupMentions" app for Atlassian Confluence (Server and Data Center), it may solve your notification problem:
GroupMentions App in the Atlassian Marketplace
Hello,
Thanks for your email and for the solution provided.
Nevertheless, this is on the marketplace, again and again... Could solutions to needed features be native without needing to buy new add-ons?
Have a nice day,
Valerie
For some reason Atlassian has no interest in implementing this functionality, that was the reason i decided to offer an addon :-)
b.r.
Dirk B.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.