I want to see in a preview template one table into the center. I don't know how I do it.
Hi Martin,
Not sure about what version of Confluence you are running, but on Confluence 5, you just need to select all the table and click on center so the table will be placed on the center of the page.
If you running other version and having trouble with it, please just let us know.
Cheers!
thank you for yor answer, I am testing the trial version of confluence
Hi Bruna,We are finding that this functionality does not work correctly in Confluence 4.3.3. We've had a couple different users try it out in both Firefox and Chrome. It does not work at all in Firefox. It appears to work in Chrome until you save the page; however, once the page is saved, the central alignment is not retained.
You should install the free content formatting plugin from Adaptavist
http://www.adaptavist.com/doco/display/CFP/Content+Formatting+Plugin
It provides you with a "center"-macro in which you could place your table. Then it will be ceneterd on the page.
The plugin provides you with a lot of great macros so I can highly recommend it!
Hope it helps you!
// Svante
There is no direct method to center a table i older versions of Confluence. You will need to do below workaround:
You can manipulate the width od those tables to match your needs.
I hope that will help.
Best Regards,
Mirek
Is anyone still having trouble with this? I've been able to get the table to show up in the center of the page when editing, but when I save it the table aligns left. Confluence 5.2.3. Tried page with and without sections and returned the same results
I am currently having trouble centering a table myself. Looks like this chat is from a few years back and the Plugin link does not work anymore. If anyone has a tip or trick about centering tables, it'd be much appreciated!
You can use here the macro "div" and "center":
in the editor:
and rendered:
Cheers,
Nicolas
Noob over here - how do I use those macros? They don't appear in my macro list.
Hi Christina,
They are part of the Adaptavist "Content Formatting" Plugin.
You can find this Plugin here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/247/content-formatting-for-confluence
Till v3.0.0 is this plugin free - For us it still work with Confluence v6.7.1 even if marked as uncompatible.
Cheers, Nicolas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.