Hello,
I try to use the command line interface to update the issue type scheme of all my projects in JIRA. I do the following :
./jira.sh -u xxx -p xxx -s https://<myaddress>:8443 -a updateProject --project XYZ --issueTypeScheme "My Scheme" -v
And it says :
Remote error: Resource does not exist. Use -v to see more details.
See the end of the message for the verbose output. I can retrieve information with these credentials, or even create projects seemlessly.
I tried to access directly https://<myaddress>:8443/secure/admin/ManageIssueTypeSchemes.jspa and I get a 404. Could it be a bug in JIRA 5 ? a missing feature ?
Thank you for any hint,
Barth
*********
When I use -v I get the following output :
Server address: https://<myaddress>:8443/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2Successful login to: https://<myaddress>:8443/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2 by user: xxxURL requested: https://<myaddress>:8443/secure/admin/WebSudoAuthenticate.jspa?os_username=xxx&os_password=***&authenticate=Confirm&webSudoPassword=***&webSudoDestination=%2Fsecure%2FAdminSummary.jspa&webSudoIsPost=trueRequest type: POSTContent type: application/xmlPost data: nullReading Key: JSESSIONID Val: 6E68DEDB39B03B8E0857664553442E89Reading Key: atlassian.xsrf.token Val: BYKY-6GVB-QZ5G-Q4L8|67aa365640e0472942397563d69284835e190cae|linResponse code: 200, message: OK, url: https://<myaddress>:8443/secure/admin/WebSudoAuthenticate.jspa?os_username=xxx&os_password=***&authenticate=Confirm&webSudoPassword=***&webSudoDestination=%2Fsecure%2FAdminSummary.jspa&webSudoIsPost=trueURL requested: https://<myaddress>:8443/secure/admin/ManageIssueTypeSchemes.jspa?os_username=xxx&os_password=***Request type: GETContent type: application/xmlResponse code: 404, message: Not Found, url: https://<myaddress>:8443/secure/admin/ManageIssueTypeSchemes.jspa?os_username=xxx&os_password=***Problem determination - response: 404: Not FoundProblem determination - response url: https://<myaddress>:8443/secure/admin/ManageIssueTypeSchemes.jspa?os_username=xxx&os_password=***Problem determination - request url: https://<myaddress>:8443/secure/admin/ManageIssueTypeSchemes.jspa?os_username=xxx&os_password=***Remote error: Resource does not exist. Use -v to see more details.org.swift.common.cli.AbstractRemoteClient$RemoteResourceNotFoundException: Resource does not exist. Use -v to see more details. at org.swift.common.cli.AbstractRestClient.restRequestWithFullUrl(AbstractRestClient.java:530) at org.swift.common.cli.AbstractRestClient.restRequest(AbstractRestClient.java:294) at org.swift.common.cli.AbstractRestClient.restRequest(AbstractRestClient.java:324) at org.swift.jira.cli.JiraClient.getIssueTypeSchemeId(JiraClient.java:3043) at org.swift.jira.cli.JiraClient.updateProject(JiraClient.java:2905) at org.swift.jira.cli.JiraClient.handleRequest(JiraClient.java:442) at org.swift.common.cli.AbstractRemoteClient.process(AbstractRemoteClient.java:119) at org.swift.common.cli.CliClient.doWork(CliClient.java:299) at org.swift.jira.cli.JiraClient.main(JiraClient.java:146)aFi7tdC632 logged out.
EDIT: I have created the following issue for the CLI: https://bobswift.atlassian.net/browse/ACLI-62
Please open an issue here: https://bobswift.atlassian.net/browse/JCLI . Indicate your jira version and CLI version.
Done. Thank you in advance for your help. Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.