Like the title says,
I want to see a list of all the repo's i have write access to. Any way to handle this?
There is no way to do this, but you are not the first to ask. You might want to file a feature request here.
I added feature request: STASH-5368
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH-5368 I voted for it.
Within Stash you only see those projects and repos you do have ANY access to (if you do not have access - you don't even see it within Stash).
According to your user story on https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH-5368 I would suggest following workaround:
* Install permission-viewer-plugin (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.orbitz.stash.plugins.permission-viewer-plugin)
* Use this plugin to get an overview which access rights are valid for the dedicated repository.
* Find out the admin of the repo via this plugin and contact him to give you the write access ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.