Hi,
I need to change the link when user click on a project on the JIRA dashboard?
Many thanks.
There's not enough information to begin to answer this. Could you explain - what link? Where is it, what does it do?
once a project is selected, instead to go to the project summary, go to a particular dashboard page.
Because one of my superior does not like the project summary page layout / display.
I have a strange request, i must admit.
Mmm, the request doesn't make sense to me, the project summaries are the sane place to land a project link.
On the technical side, you can't link to a dashboard page, because they are designed by users, so there's no fixed target to aim at. The project has no way of knowing that "user X has a random dashboard Y that he wants to land on". The dashboard is available by clicking the logo at the top left ;-)
I'd also add a link into the project description if they insist, bearing in mind it'll break if the dashboard is removed/hidden
Nic,it makes sense.
I will tell the users and discuss a work around.
User does not know the contraints of support staff
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.