Heyas,
I have setup Jira such that "Support Issues" have a different workflow to the regular development tickets. This is because they simply have different statuses due to the way they are handled internally.
However, one of the outcomes of a support issue is that it could require development to fix a bug / implement a new feature. So what i am trying to do is have a way such that if a "Support Issue" needs development and hence needs to get into the development workflow, to have a way to achieve this using the transition buttons for the ticket.
The way we are currently handling this case is to use the "Move" function which works, but its just more screens then it needs and i'm trying to simplify the process.
Is there any way to transition a ticket between 2 seperate workflows without using the "Move" function? I have tried having the same status in both workflows and then trying to change the Issue Type from "Support Issue" to "Bug" , but that didnt work 
I dont mind buying an add-on if there is something that handles this case.