After Upgrade to 5.2 Column shifts by one after status update. Status was changed from close to reopen
Is this user configurable search displays issue?
I think this is an IE bug - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-31582
I'm afraid I can't really make out what the problem is here, as the pictures are too small.
The columns look right to me and it looks like the layout has changed slightly, but it's still consistent with the rest of the grid? Could you give a bit more detail?
You should be able to zoom in Micrsoft word.
The column move the date to the right in the display after updating.(last column). Before update the date column is offset by 1 and leaves one column blank I thought this was configurable/
Er, no, you've uploaded small pictures. Zooming makes the pixels bigger, not clearer. You need to upload better pictures. It would be really useful to get them with the column headers included as well.
I can't see anything moving to the right in the pictures. The layout varies between versions, but the columns line up so I really cannot see a problem.
The third column second row is blank and last column same row is populated.
The picture below shows the third column same row populated so it shifted right.
I will try and get larger pics
Attached another picture in Word Doc.
Could you stop using Word to "attach" stuff? Take a screen shot as a simple image and upload that. Word is useless as an image editor.
It only happens with IE
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.