Hi,
I see this is a very common questions but I have been unable to resolve the issue myself (after following the suggestions in previous posts)
Issue started:
- After unexpected reboot of the server
I have so far:
- Stopped the service
- Attempted to clear the plugin folders
- The lock file is locked - as I am unable to move it while the service is started
This is the error message I receive and any suggestions would be very welcome.
JIRA Startup Failed
|
| You cannot access JIRA at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons |
| Description |
|
The following plugins are required by JIRA, but have not been started:
- Gadget Directory Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Project Config Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-project-config-plugin)
- Atlassian OAuth Admin Plugin (com.atlassian.oauth.admin)
- Embedded Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.embedded)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Shared Application Access Layer (SAL) Plugin (com.atlassian.sal.jira)
- Gadget Dashboard Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.dashboard)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Look And Feel Logo Upload Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.lookandfeel)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.gadgets)
- Atlassian REST - Module Types (com.atlassian.plugins.rest.atlassian-rest-module)
- Gadget Spec Publisher Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.publisher)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - REST Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.rest)
- Atlassian OAuth Service Provider Plugin (com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider)
- Opensocial Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.opensocial)
|
|