Dear Support,
We try to upgrade JIRA 4.1.2 to 5.1.7. This was performed well by exporting data to xml on JIRA 4.1.2 system then importing it to JIRA 5.1.7 (the 5.1.7 is on other machine than 4.1.2 and both have MYSQL databases).
Second step we try to export the JIRA 5.1.7 data to xml on MYSQL database and import it to JIRA 5.1.7 on Oracle 11g database.
After the import of xml data was performed, the new system started but I can't login to it.
I follow these instructions:https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Retrieving+the+JIRA+Administrator
I change the password usig this command:update cwd_user set credential='uQieO/1CGMUIXXftw3ynrsaYLShI+GTcPS4LdUGWbIusFvHPfUzD7CZvms6yMMvA8I7FViHVEqr6Mj4pCLKAFQ==' where user_name='XXXX';
After JIRA restart got this error message:
JIRA Startup Failed
You cannot access JIRA at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons
Description
NullPointerException
Delete the lock file and restart JIRA but the same error.
In the log file I descover this error message:
/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/log/atlassian-jira.log
2012-10-25 18:54:18,083 main INFO atlassian.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger
********************************************************************************
JIRA 5.1.7 build: 786 started. You can now access JIRA through your web browser.
********************************************************************************
2012-10-25 18:54:18,140 main FATAL atlassian.jira.upgrade.UpgradeLauncher Skipping, JIRA is locked.
2012-10-25 18:54:18,140 main INFO atlassian.jira.scheduler.JiraSchedulerLauncher JIRA Scheduler not started: JIRA startup checklist failed.
2012-10-25 18:54:18,215 main ERROR jira.web.dispatcher.JiraWebworkActionDispatcher
******************************************
JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
******************************************
2012-10-25 18:54:53,287 Modification Check:thread-1 INFO atlassian.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger
___ Modifications ___________________________
Modified Files : jira-application.properties
Removed Files : None
Thanks and regards:
Sándor Feernczi
System Administrator
TRASSET International S.P.A. - Milano, Italy
it@trasset.com
sandor.ferenczi@trasset.com
www.trasset.com