In the avance issue search I need to give an alias to my search
if I put inside the querry textbox status="Open" It shows on left panel (status="Open") I wish to display instead
( Open issue)
That's not possible - you'll need to do some coding in the core of the search functionality to do that.
Personally, I'd question the need as well. "Status = Open" is a lot more clear than "(Open issue)" because the second could be a description or an imperative, and your users are typing "Status = Open" into the query box - they're more used to that format of display, and you'll be misleading them if you change it. You'll end up with having to explain why "I typed (open issue) into the search because that's what it said, and it doesn't work" means "Well, you have to reformat it into a structure that we don't display"
Hi Nic I Just want to give Alias to "Status=Open" just like alias in an SQL Querry, I am not talking about parameter
User will not type anything I will save my search filter for them they Just click on the link
I wish to display on left panel (Open status) instead of (status="Open")
My answer still stands - you'll need code to do it. And if you're trying to do aliasing as found in SQL, you will probably need quite a lot.
Surely you just want to save the filter with the name "Open Issues" or whatever, and then share it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.