Hello,
I'm noticing an unknown user with RepositoryPushEvent in the audit log. The userrname is fc0b04ffbb2901fb which looks more like an ID or hash.
Could you help understanding what's this?
Thanks,
Bilel
It is possible that this the event is raised by a plugin, which uses a Service User. Do you have any plugins installed that might modify repository data or otherwise raise this event?
I don't think one of our plugins does this. Here below is a list of the plugins we have, do you notice any suspecious one?
also, can you confirm that commits from unknow users will show as "Unknown" in the audit log?
Hi Bilel,
I can't immediately see anything that would explain what you're seeing.
I'd suggest you raise a support ticket, so that we can collect some more information from you to get to the bottom of the unexplained audit log entries.
Felix
The hash for the user name likely represents an access key that's being used to push commits to the repository. Do you use access keys for this repository or project?
For example, the below entry is from a push I did with an access key:
192.168.10.2 | RepositoryPushEvent | 97d5195ab5a3ce7e | 1475851678183 | PROJ/repo | [{"ref":"refs/heads/master","from":"a5665eeb1da5fdec43ea31f6c26fbcf138a01e56","to":"ac8a912df1ca16719d37c4906eb276715d589d5d"}] | @XNYUOMx887x5566x0 | 1on7762
I don't think we use one. I'll double check. Thanks for your reply Jeff.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.