Hi;I'm looking to create issues priorities list to be per project so I would have something like:
I know how to create priorities but can't figure out how to assign specific options for specific projects.
Thanks
It't the most popular issue on atlassian jira support site.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-3821
It is not possible at the moment. You will have to modify the velocity templates to handle this or hack it in Javascript or something!
Sounds good
Thank you Jobin, 3rd option would be to not change the list at all
It's the first popolar issue on atlassian site.
Voted for it
Jobin, any idea which velocity templates file need to be changed, we want to implement this change, or if you have any javascript which can do this.
Hi all,
you can try Extended Schemes for JIRA. It provides Priority Schemes exactly as you expected. It allows to configure list of priorities for project and/or for issue type. Add-on also includes schemes for Resolutions and Link Types. Additionally you can provide default value for each scheme. I hope it will be useful for you.
Looked into this and here is a summary of items I am posting to all the tickets I found. Hopes this helps in the future! Please upvote the open ticket.
- JIRA - custom priority options for a single project (https://goo.gl/wWJRd8)- Custom priority per project (https://goo.gl/4kP6RG)- How to set custom priority for a new project? (https://goo.gl/J8jNnP)- Issue priorities per project (https://goo.gl/uqoPFA)- How do I customize priority list for project (https://goo.gl/aun5vc)- is it possible to define a custom priority for the project? (https://goo.gl/Wf36HE-Default priority - specific to a project? (https://goo.gl/qJExIM)
**** Open Ticket (and @Nic Brough favorite ticket) JIRA: JRASERVER-3821 Priorities per Project and Resolutions per Issue Type (https://goo.gl/5CKTS1)
there is another way you can do it, just applied it yesterday as i was having the same problem. let me know if you haven't figured it out yet.
Make sure you are on Jira Server 7.6(ish) or above?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.