I apologize most profoundly for the rude interjection of my question without the proper research ahead of time. I have to get this figured out in two weeks or I don't have a job! Please, please help!
Are the following metrics possible with the CustomWare Reporting plugin or will SQL (or something else) be required?
- Top 25 users excluding me.
- Top users by week with number of searches and/or articles accessed back to Jan.
- Overall searches by week back to Jan. (exclude me).
- Top 25 contributors and numbers by week.
- Overall number of articles submitted and published by week.
- Time spent logged in per user.
- Average time spent per page per user.
(Of course, any code examples would be greatly appreciated).
Thank you for your kind endulgence for this rude shout for attention. If I still have a job in August I'll certainly be more attentive to proper forum protocol and try to be as helpful as I can be.