Hi everyone,
I'm new in atlassian's services. I've to configure Bamboo service.
Does Amazon account is necessary to use Bamboo? Can I use Bamboo without "elastic bamboo"?
Anyway, I registered on Amazon and launched an instance.
There is specification :
{
Amazon Linux AMI 2014.03.2 (HVM) - ami-d13845e1
The Amazon Linux AMI is an EBS-backed image. It includes Linux 3.10, AWS tools, Java 7, Ruby 2, and repository access to multiple versions of Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Python, Ruby and Tomcat.
}
I have set AWS access key ID and the secret key (on the Bamboo site). Everything looks like be fine. When I start a new elastic instance, the status is pernamently as "pending". In the amazon's console there are two instances. The first one is the basic (created by me), the second one is (new) launched by Bamboo (I guess). The instance created by Bamboo has a security group ControlledByBamboo.
I don't know how to check what went wrong. What I have to do to correctly configure Bamboo? What's the next step?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
