my applications are:
JIRA 5.2.5Confluence 4.3.2CROWD 2.5.2Crucible/Fisheye 2.9.0
Hi there,
As per I could see, it's just a matter of installing the Service Pack. I have all the updates for my MSSQL and all my instances are running just fine.
Cheers
thanks Tiago.
I also recieved following official (atlassian support) response:
As per JIRA's supported platforms page, MySQL 2008 2008 R2 is supported. Since the MS12-070 patch is supplied by Microsoft, I would not expect any issues in deploying the patch. I have never heard of any issues resulting after installing a patch, but we do not test every update released unfortunately. To be safe however, I would recommend testing this on a stage server prior to running it in production.
I did a quick search of his update and found a list of known issues related to this update:
Please be aware of these as you patch the system.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.