Upgrade ran fine with no problem, but website no longer loads after upgrade.
What does the log say is going wrong?
As Nic has pointed out the log is the key... look for atlassian.log or something like catalina.out to get the clue
Hey Emanuel,
Since we do not have the logs yet, may I also ask you to describe how you've done this upgrade? Was it using the wizard or was it manual? I'm asking it since you could be running in this bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-34584
If that's not the case, we'll need to check your logs and understand better what is happening when you try to access the page.
I hope it helps!
Eduardo
WAs installed via Windows Installer on a Confluence that had no content.
Looks like it reverted back to port 8090.
But webpage definitely not looking right, see below:
image2015-2-20 9:54:3.png
Yeah, you're definitely missing a lot of the function - the css has vanished, as has the templates. I'm afraid you really do need to consult the log, we really can't tell you anything without a look at that. It should be rammed with errors as Confluence starts up.
Logs below:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-ctnDBNQigzLWZldG1ON1ZvdEE&usp=sharing
Right, those look like Tomcat and Confluence are unable to read/write the file system in the rigtht places. Check the ownership and rights on ALL the directories you've set Conflluence to use.
Found the problem, install ate the remaining space on Drive had to clean up and expand partition. Everything works!
Thanks all!
oh dear
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.