I want to create a Confluence Dashboard that displays the Task Report for each user. I do not want to ask users to click on their profile and then select Tasks. I want that display on the dashboard. I opened a ticket CSP-135082 which showed me how to create a new space and then point the Dashboard to the home page of the new space. But that does not allow me to see a Task Report for each user. And a comment by Rachel Robins on this page https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Task+Report+Macro says that is not possible. I was provided this link C S P - 135082 which contains a comment from Thomas Krause:
added a comment - 28/Oct/14 2:12 PM
Although it's not too complicated to do this yourself with an surrounding user macro or the Reporting plugin, I do also vote for this issue.
Supporting a pseudo @self parameter value makes sense for a lot of macro parameters for spaces, pages and users.
(end of comment by Thomas)
I tried to create a metadata variable on the page but the Task Report field Assignee does not recognize the metadata variable or @self. Thomas says this can be done. Can anyone please tell me how to get the Task Report macro Assignee field to accept a metadata variable or @self or @user or anything that would identify the user so they only see tasks assigned to that user?