I'm looking to copy the data of the first dropdown from the cascading dropdown list to another single select list field automatically. Is this possible? I have the JIRA Suite Utilities plugin installed as outlined here - when I use the "Copy Value From Other Field" post function after creating an issue, the value from the second dropdown populates the single select field.
Here's our use case:
- We have two fields.
- "Module" - single select field
- "Module / Subprocess" - cascading select list (first dropdown is Module, second is Subprocess)
- The cascading list is used for one issue type only - "subprocess" is dependent on the module, so this is the only way we can configure a list of options to appear based on which "module" was configured.
- I want the first dropdown's value only to be copied to the single select field.
Is this possible? Thanks for your help.