I am trying to sync a Confluence Team Calendar to Outlook. The calendar is primarily made up of JIRA Issue Dates and not just events. When I follow the steps to sync (https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcal/subscribe-to-team-calendars-from-microsoft-outlook-251005307.html), the sync works but it only pulls through events to my Outlook calendar. The JIRA Issue Dates are not being displayed.
I tired to sync with my Outlook and also tried it with my Google Calendar. Same thing occurred on both calendars.
Have you tried using Outlook CalDav Syncrhonizer as a plug in work around? Step by step is here.
Hi,
maybe the ICS - Issue Calendar Sync for JIRA could be interesting for you.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.seibertmedia.jira.plugins.issue-calendar-sync/server/overview
Greetings,
Oliver
Thanks Oliver. I have looked at that. I would prefer to have a no cost solution but it looks like that might not be possible.
Have anyone found a solution to show:
??
I need this feature likewise!
Thanks Marlene! This works great.
This technique only works with datacenter, which Atlassian has conveniently announced is EOL. Its kinda sad that there is no native sync to Outlook Calendars with JIRA (Confluence Team Calendars do synchronize but there is no direct sync to JIRA WHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?????)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.