Hello,
I have 2 projects, for each project only certain users are allowed to view it.
I created 2 filters and added them to gadgets on dashboard, and shared both the filters and the dashboards
Although, the 2 filters contain both projects on their query, the users can only view the results for one filter (on the dashboard only), and for the other filter they get an error (never see it).
Here are the filters:
1.
project in (AMAN, EH) AND issuetype in (Bug, Task) AND status in (Open, Reopened, Passed)
(this filter can't be seen by users (except admin) neither on dashboard nor on filters
2.
project in (AMAN, EH) AND issuetype = Bug AND status in (Open, "In Progress", Reopened, Resolved, Passed, Failed, Duplicated, CBR, Assigned)
(this filter can be seen by users on dashboard gadget only)
Note: for the first filter, if I removed one of the projects from the query, then the users for the remaining project can see it successfully.
But I can't understand why this happens for one filter only!
Please advice,
Thanks,
Essra,