The EMQ add on seems like it would be helpful, but like most, the cost is prohibitively high. Is there a cheaper alternative>
Robert
Please find below all the e-mail addons available for JIRA.
E-Mail addons for JIRA
Cheers
L.F
Thanks Luciano, but that's a list of all email plugins. I'm looking for something that can handle this specific case - something that can aggregate emails and send the combined set at a defined interval. As you can see there are quite a few plugins out there - I was hoping someone might know of one that met this specific need.
EMQ seems can help you to handle multiple SMTP connections, however, it is not enough to handle all emails for different SMTP connections.
I already reported that issue and get an answer which says the tool doesn't support .
Hello, I am a team member of the mentioned add-on vendor. EMQ can use multiple outbound mail server connections. Have you recently contacted us? If you require anything specific please feel free to get in touch via our support channel.
Thanks - honestly, I don't remember what my use case from 5 years ago was Also I'm no longer with that company so...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.