This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: JIRA Login fails with 'User exists but has no unique key mapping'
We are facing the problem mentioned in symptom 2 very often. Is there any way to clear the User-Cache, without restarting JIRA?
No
Run below command on Server. It drops cache without restarting. It worked for us and Jira performance improved.
sync; echo 1 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches
Is there any impact on server(Jira), because of this command????
No, there are no issues.
Actually on the server where do you run this command. I'm new to Jira
The command line entry above didn't clear the user cache for me. I have a case where I had to change the user directory of a bunch of users from internal to internal with LDAP, so I changed the directory in cwd_user and cwd_user_attribute. But the cache meant the users still showed as Internal in Confluence. So here's what I did:
That forced the cache to refresh and the users then showed as part of the new directory in Confluence. That saved us from rebooting.
Thank you so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.