I am using Server 2012 R2 and am trying to migrate Confluence 5.10.3 to a new server. I have followed the instructions to move confluence home and install folders along with the database, but it does not work. Only sees bits and pieces of info. I then try the xml backup and then import into the same version of confluence on the new server, and when I go to check the spaces, they are missing a lot of attachments in the spaces. I am not sure what else I can try. I have tried doing xml backups with and without attachments and then manually dumping the attachments folder into the new server and doing a rebuild of the index from scratch with no luck.
I have followed the following sites to try and get my data imported and neither of these worked.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-resolve-missing-attachments-in-confluence-201761.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/migrating-confluence-between-servers-184150.html
Hi Phil
Are you performing a full re-index after the migration?
Thanks
Bhushan
Yeah, tried that, and still no luck.
Are you changing OS or Databases? If you could quickly summarize the steps in detail I can try and help. If not, please create a support ticket.
Nope, same OS and same postgresql database. I have tried numerous steps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.