Hello,
I just started the trial of Bamboo Cloud and I am experiencing a problem when trying to run a plan. This plan currently just clones a Github private repository and right after that it executes an MsBuild task of a Visual Studio 2013 solution with nuget package restore enabled.
Nonetheless when running this plan it fails. Having a look at the msbuild log it seems to be due to a nuget failure with multiple messages like the following ("Access is denied"):
"C:\build\PRUEB-T3-JOB1\source\.nuget\NuGet.exe" install "C:\build\PRUEB-T3-JOB1\source\Deebbler.Identity.AccountManagement.Application\packages.config" -source "" -NonInteractive -RequireConsent -solutionDir "C:\build\PRUEB-T3-JOB1\source\ "
C:\build\PRUEB-T3-JOB1\source\.nuget\NuGet.targets(100,9): error : Access is denied. [C:\build\PRUEB-T3-JOB1\source\Deebbler.Identity.AccountManagement.Application\Deebbler.Identity.AccountManagement.Application.csproj]
C:\build\PRUEB-T3-JOB1\source\.nuget\NuGet.targets(100,9): error MSB3075: The command ""C:\build\PRUEB-T3-JOB1\source\.nuget\NuGet.exe" install "C:\build\PRUEB-T3-JOB1\source\Deebbler.Identity.AccountManagement.Application\packages.config" -source "" -NonInteractive -RequireConsent -solutionDir "C:\build\PRUEB-T3-JOB1\source\ "" exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command. [C:\build\PRUEB-T3-JOB1\source\Deebbler.Identity.AccountManagement.Application\Deebbler.Identity.AccountManagement.Application.csproj]
After a quite a long search on the web and multiple manual tests, I guess this has something to do with file permissions established by the Amazon EC2 Agent when cloning those files from the Github repository but however I've not been able to find a solution to this problem.
Any idea in this respect would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.