I am currently evaluating if I would like to purchase Confluence for our company intranet and had a couple of questions I was hoping the community could help answer...
- If I have a link to another website on a page, the search box does not seem to find it. I would think it would be able to search the link title? Can someone confirm if there is an extra step I need to do?
- For versioning, does this only work if the content is typed directly on the page? For example, if I have an attachment on the page and the attachment is updated, can it save a version?
- Is there a way to set up key words on attachments so the search can be more defined?
- Is there a way to add administrative comments to a page or attachment that is NOT viewable to the general user?
Any guidance you can provide would be great! Thank you!
Dina Tsuda