Every time I try to install the Page Approval macro, I receive an error message that states the following:
An error occurred during installation. Refer to the logs for more information.
Naturally, I go check the logs and this is what it states (where xxxxx = our domain):
2015-07-21 16:41:42,393 ERROR [UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-3] [upm.core.install.ObrPluginInstallHandler] logUnsatisfiedRequirements OBR resolver has 57 unsatisfied requirements for installing plugin.4839264016869724364.pageapproval-plugin-2.2.4.obr
-- url: /rest/plugins/1.0/ | referer: https://xxxxx.com/plugins/servlet/upm/marketplace/search?q=approval
2015-07-21 16:41:42,393 ERROR [UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-3] [upm.core.install.ObrPluginInstallHandler] logUnsatisfiedRequirements Unsatisfied requirement: (&(package=org.apache.commons.logging)(version>=1.0.4)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
-- url: /rest/plugins/1.0/ | referer: https://xxxxx.com/plugins/servlet/upm/marketplace/search?q=approval
2015-07-21 16:41:42,394 ERROR [UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-3] [upm.core.install.ObrPluginInstallHandler] logUnsatisfiedRequirements Unsatisfied requirement: (&(package=org.springframework.beans.factory.config)(version>=2.5.0)(!(version>=3.0.0)))
-- url: /rest/plugins/1.0/ | referer: https://xxxxx.com/plugins/servlet/upm/marketplace/search?q=approval
2015-07-21 16:41:42,394 ERROR [UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-3] [upm.core.install.ObrPluginInstallHandler] logUnsatisfiedRequirements Unsatisfied requirement: (&(package=org.springframework.osgi.context)(version>=1.2.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
-- url: /rest/plugins/1.0/ | referer: https://xxxxx.com/plugins/servlet/upm/marketplace/search?q=approval
2015-07-21 16:41:42,394 ERROR [UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-3] [upm.core.install.ObrPluginInstallHandler] logUnsatisfiedRequirements Unsatisfied requirement: (&(package=org.springframework.aop.support)(version>=2.5.6)(!(version>=4.0.0)))
-- url: /rest/plugins/1.0/ | referer: https://xxxxx.com/plugins/servlet/upm/marketplace/search?q=approval
2015-07-21 16:41:42,394 ERROR [UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-3] [upm.core.install.ObrPluginInstallHandler] logUnsatisfiedRequirements Unsatisfied requirement: (&(package=org.springframework.osgi.context.event)(version>=1.2.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))
-- url: /rest/plugins/1.0/ | referer: https://xxxxx.com/plugins/servlet/upm/marketplace/search?q=approval
I've Google'd this issue but to no avail.
We are using Confluence 5.7.1. We were, however, able to install this on a replica of our site and it worked just fine.
Thanks in advance.