Hi Experts,
I have removed "Reporter" from notification scheme but still now reporter gets notification email on every change- even if they are set to receive no notifications.
Could you please tell how can I fix this issue?
Thanks
Mohin
Try checking if reporter is still in the watcher list for the issue.
Thanks Andrey I have checked and the reporter is not in the watcher list.
If you've removed reporter from the notification scheme, then they are being notified for another reason. Look at everything you have on the "issue updated" event (I'm guessing that's the email your reporter is getting). What other groups/roles/functions might they match?
The reporter's email address not include "Issue updated" event .
notification_scheme.png
Ok, are they the current assignee then? (You have ruled out "watcher", so I need not ask) Next, have a look at all the assignee and all the watchers on the issue - are any of them maybe group accounts? Check the email address for every one of them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.