Task reports are no longer showing the open tasks mentioned in the Meeting notes. The configuration of the tasks reports are correct. It appears to have been lost all of a sudden. Can it be a caching issue?
Any suggestions?
Also, I tried to add a new tasks to one of the child pages, that comes up in the task reports. It seems only the existing open tasks are not getting displayed.
@Rodrigo Adami , Can you please help me on this? Thanks
I have got the same problem after upgrade to 5.9.9 only task from the next child page were displayed. Tasks from deeper level childpages were not shown.
I had to remove the open task report. Then I added it back in and only told it which page to look at; left the label field blank and left the other fields at their default settings and then my open tasks showed up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.