Since Jira 6 the logo in the upper left doesn't link anymore to the own dashboard. Is it possible to change this? If so, how?
If you click on the user icon on the top right; you can select a "My JIRA Home" option. Standard choices are "Dashboard; Issue Navigator" and other depending on the plugins installed.
The following document might help you
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Change+JIRA+Browser+Icon
No this is not what I was looking for.
I meant the logo within the website left of the dashboard-button. It currently links to /secure/MyJiraHome.jspa. I would like it to link to /secure/Dashboard.jspa
I got your point.
see if this help you https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-28475
If I get this right, this is only applys to confluence.
I can't find an option to set the site homepage in Jira.
If you're deploying a custom plugin:You can edit /opt/atlassian/jira/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/system-top-navigation-plugin.xml and change many things there – but I don't believe you can change where the logo links to.What I've done is add another option to JIRA home by adding the following into my atlassian-plugin.xml to contain the following:
<web-item key="set_my_jira_home_custom_plugin" name="Set My JIRA Home to CUSTOM" section="system.user.options/set_my_jira_home" weight="10"> <label>My Custom Plugin</label> <link linkId="set_my_jira_home_custom_plugin">/plugins/servlet/my_custom_homepage/</link> </web-item>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.