Hi.
Is there a some API to force create an issue - without workflow conditions and validation?
I`m developing my plugin and I need to create issues without specifying values for some fields, marked as "required" by Field Configuration Scheme.
Hi,
you can create issue without some required values, but I think that information like project, issue type and summary are necessary.
Pseudo Code:
MutableIssue issue = IssueFactory.getIssue(); issue.setProjectId(10000L); issue.setIssueTypeId("5"); issue.setSummary("SUMMARY"); GenericValue issueGeneric = IssueManager.createIssue(user, issue);
Hi Michael,
if I get you right, you want to automatically create issues, based on a transition?
Perhaps this fits your needs? https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/697735
Cheers,
Alexander
Hi, Alexander.
No, this is not that I need. I`m developing my plugin and I need to create issues without specifying values for some fields, marked as "required" by Field Configuration Scheme.
Thanks for your answer anyway.
Best regards,
Michael.
I got as far as "this is quite difficult" as the code tries to enforce the mandatory fields at almost every turn.
However, I was able to "borrow" some code from the CSV importer - that can do it, with three caveats
But there is not way to avoid a transition validation, right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.