I've spent the last few days creating and configuring a support project in my JIRA, seen that this is the first time I have to create/configure a project (issue types, workflows, screens, roles, etc) from scratch I must say I'm spinning my wheels to get everything working (I looked into the How Atlassian Uses JIRA for Support page, but it's quite outdated).
Right now, my problem is the following:
I'm using my company JIRA to host the support project which my customer will have to access in order to create support issues. However, there are tons of other projects/issues which my customer obviously shouldn't have visibility. That being the case I have created an internal user and a specific group for this user, I also removed this newly created user from the jira-users group (reason is because users in this default group will have access to a lot of other internal projects). Once I remove the user from jira-users I can no longer log in as JIRA will only allow users from the jira-users group to log in, and that is my current issue... Any help or suggestion of an alternative configuration will be appreciated.
Thanks