Hi all,
I just installed Confluence on one of our cloud-based (OpenStack) instance. With only 1vCPU and 2GB Ram.
Ubuntu 16 LTS. 4.4.0-21-generic
After applying the trial license and hit next, I got an Http 500 page with lots of JAVA exception code.
Following are some of the error code:
HTTP Status 500 - Error creating bean with name 'tenantedTransactionManager' defined in class path resource [databaseSubsystemContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedLocalSessionFactoryBean' defined in class path resource [productionDatabaseContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: IO Exception: "java.net.UnknownHostException: confluence: confluence: unknown error" [90028-176]
free -m
total used free shared buff/cache availabl
Mem: 2000 1208 52 3 739 75
Swap: 2047 21 2026
ps -ef | grep java
conflue+ 1811 1 0 May24 ? 00:01:21 /opt/atlassian/confluence/jre//bin/java -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/opt/atlassian/confluence/conf/logging.properties -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -XX:+UseG1GC -Datlassian.plugins.enable.wait=300 -Djava.awt.headless=true -Xloggc:/opt/atlassian/confluence/logs/gc-2016-05-24_23-28-44.log -XX:+UseGCLogFileRotation -XX:NumberOfGCLogFiles=5 -XX:GCLogFileSize=2M -XX:-PrintGCDetails -XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps -XX:-PrintTenuringDistribution -Djava.endorsed.dirs=/opt/atlassian/confluence/endorsed -classpath /opt/atlassian/confluence/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/atlassian/confluence/bin/tomcat-juli.jar -Dcatalina.base=/opt/atlassian/confluence -Dcatalina.home=/opt/atlassian/confluence -Djava.io.tmpdir=/opt/atlassian/confluence/temp org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap start
root 6944 6925 0 01:53 pts/1 00:00:00 grep --color=auto java
Could any one please advise what had I done wrong?
It looks like a database issue to me. I didn't have Database install on this host. And no TCP/UDP port for database been opened. Could it be the reason why?
Please advise if any additional information required
Many thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Vincent