Hey Guys,
I have to upgrade Confluence from a Oracle 11g to Postgres.
I got a XML Backupfile from the Oracle instance but when I try to upload it to the Postgres instance, i get the following error:
Error unzipping file (This may be due to a large zip file): invalid entry size (expected 0 but got 157686065 bytes)
The file itself is 650 MB zipped. Unzipped 4,x GB. I had no issues to unpack it on my local machine. Neither on Windows nor on Linux. So the File itself seems to be fine. The Server itself has enough RAM to cope with the Backup file (12gb).
I also tried to unpack the zip file locally (windows) and on the server (linux) and zipped it again. But got still the same error just with other diggets (expected 124555354 but got 567755 bytes).
Any suggestions what I can try to get this XML backup up and running?!
cheers,