Hi,
I need a custom script listener to run on the events "Issue Closed" or "Issue Resolved". However, I can't seem to get these to work. The execution log reads "Has not run yet" even after I open and close issues repeatedly. I can't even get the script to output a log.error.
I have several other listeners that run on "Issue Updated" or "Issue Commented" and work fine. I know the problem is with the event because when I change the exact same listener to "Issue Updated" everything works great. Unfortunately I only want this listener to send an email once when it is closed, not every time the issue is updated leading to many emails.
If this is a known issue or you suspect what the problem is please assist. Here is the code used to initialize the issue:
String issueKey = event.issue
IssueManager issueManager = ComponentAccessor.getIssueManager()
Issue issue = issueManager.getIssueObject(issueKey)
Thanks,
Kevin