During a import of my Confluence XML Backup I see 2 entries in logging that are of concern:
Error while saving object [com.atlassian.confluence.like.LikeEntity]
Unable to complete import: Error while importing backup: Cannot case com.atlassian.confluence.pages.BlogPost to com.atlassian.confluence.pages.Page
For the casting, looking at Confluence 4.3.7 source, within the ImportProcessorContext function polyMorphicLookupByUnfixedId, for some reason it thinks it needs to cast a BlogPost to a Page. How is this determined in the XML? (Object class is correctly BlogPost)
Ass for trying to save the Like... I see the following...
The declaration of the BlogPost object that the Like refers to is written in the XML before the Like part. However, I am seeing that the BodyContent declaration for the BlogPost is declared before the BlogPost that it is referencing. Because of that, looking at the database state for that BodyContent entry, Content field is NULL. I know that can't be right.... but how do I fix this?? The database that the backup was made from correctly has a content id in that entry field.
Is Confluence 5 XML more robust? Should I try to upgrade to Confluence 5.2.3 then do a backup from there and import it? We are trying to switch from Oracle to MySQL so we do need the XML backup to work correctly