This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: User Macro Template Syntax
I'm looking for the syntax for control structures like #foreach - what else is available? I want to show all the spaces, similiar to https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/43122/know-space-administrators, but I get a timeout, so I want to exit the foreach at a certain count... unless I can figure out a different way to limit getAllSpaces().
There are also if statements. What are you trying to do?
You can use the #break command to break out of a #foreach loop. More information about Velocity itself can be found on this page: http://velocity.apache.org/engine/devel/user-guide.html
I think Confluence uses Velocity 1.6, and they do not have any plugins installed, so no MathTool, SortTool, etc.
Thanks! I got #break to work (I guess I wasn't doing it correctly the first time I tried). Now I just have to figure out how to partially query spaces, because the foreach over $spaceManager.getAllSpaces() times out after 13 or so. Using a version of this: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/43122
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.