Hello!
We just updated all of our Atlassian products to the latest and greatest! Since the update, we seem to be missing a feature that was extremely useful for our setup. I am not sure if it was removed, or if I can enable an option to add the feature back, but any insigh to this would be great.
We have many different groups that develop sepcific components to the same product suite... So we have 1 JIRA project with multiple components....
For each component of the JIRA project, we create a simular Crucible project.
When we submit our code and want to create a crucible review, we go to the JIRA activity, click on the source tab and create the review. We can still do this... the application links are setup correctly between the two, however there used to be a feature in teh 5.x version of JIRA where on the activity's source tab we could use a drop-down box to select which Crucible project we wanted to associate a new review to...
Now we just have a single button to "Create review for this comitt" but it just selects one of the Crucible projects seemingly at random depending on how settings are adjusted....
Now, once we are in the edit details of the crucible review I know I can then change to a different crucible project, however we have different default moderators and default reviewers for each crucible project...
With the drop-down menu option before on the activity source tab, I could select the project I wanted before I even got to the Edit Details screen of Crucible... then all the default moderators and reviewers would be added correctly...
I do have multiple links set up in the JIRA project configuration to identify each crucible project... but this drop-down menu is gone and it's causing a lot of complaints that every review we push out now has to be manually re-populated with the correct people (we push hundreds of code reviews a week, so this is definitely an annoyance on our side...)
https://answers.atlassian.com/upfiles/crucible_control.png
I found that on google... but that's exactly what I am wanting back! Right now it just looks like this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/download/attachments/353272911/FE30_source_JIRA.png?version=1&modificationDate=1369808021731&api=v2&effects=border-simple,blur-border
50 Karma for the person that can help me get this back!