This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Running Confluence Over SSL or HTTPS
I want to encrypt documents on an access-controlled Confluence page. How can I do that?
Do you want to enable SSL or do you want page encryption? You linked SSL documents.
There are two Confluence add-ons for securing content:
Both of these plugins allow you to store encrypted content on a confluence page.
Attaching a document and having that document encrypted is a bit different and does not seem to be a feature of either of those plugins. However, there's nothing stopping you from using a third-party tool to encrypt the document client-side, upload the encrypted document it as a regular attachment, and then storing the encryption key in Confluence (perhaps even in one of those macros).
I want page encryption, please.
How did you end up encrypting your page content ?
Hi Florian, here's the updated link to Security & Encryption (one of Nick's suggestions). Hope you or someone else reading this find it helpful!
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6484/security-and-encryption-for-confluence
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.