Hello. How do I prevent an issue from being Closed if there is 'next' word in FixVerion/s field?
Thanks.
Hi e t ,
You would probably need a validation on the Close transition so the transition will only work when these versions are not selected.
You could take a look at the script runner plugin, here are some examples of validations :
https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Validators
Best regards,
Peter
This is the way I get the FixVersion.
How do I check if there is 'next' in it? Thanks!
import com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManager import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue import org.apache.log4j.Category import com.atlassian.jira.config.SubTaskManager import com.opensymphony.workflow.InvalidInputException def fv = issue.getFixVersions()
Conditioned validator using Substitution variables . In this case: %original_fixed_versions% NOT finding next.
Sorry, is this a separate thing from 'Script runner plugin'?
I'm afraid I cannot install anything, but the Script Runner.
So, I need a solution on groovy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.