Is any body know how I can make "Log Wok" link shown in issue detail view like following picture?
image2016-5-3 12:47:47.png
Hi @Jessy Li,
Those fields and links are displayed depending on the settings you have on your board. Click the Board drop-down, and select Configuration. Then select Estimation. Here you can make changes to how your estimations and work is presented. Read up more on your options here.
If you really just need to log work against an issue, you can also click the Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 3.57.16 PM.png and select Log work.
Thanks,
Warren
I've been trying to figure out how to add the log work link on the same location but until now I haven't succeeded. Can you help me out. Even with the guiding of @Warren Thompson I wasn't able to figure it out.Best regards,
Daan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.