Please i need help with generating custom report. I want to be able to generate my custom report by getting the Jira data into Crystal report. I noticed that the tables am seeing isn't what i want. How do i get my custom fields and tables in the appropriate format? so that i can now manipulate the data in crystal report. Thank you
You probably need to start with http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Database+Schema
Is there a database diagram (schema diagram) available for Jira. I would like to use Crystal Reports with an ODBC connection to the data base. Anyone done this?
The link in the Answer I gave earlier is still valid.
I'd like to add that if you have a medium sized or above Jira (>100k issues, or a decent swathe of users), then it's worth avoiding a direct connection - your backup or failover solution should really involve database replication, and you should be looking to use a read-only account on the replicated copy rather than the production system.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.