Below are two links that tell the whole story. Below that is a quick synopsis of what I want to do. Any help will be appreciated!
My original question:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/66094/preserving-original-estimate
Once answered, I hit up Atlassian since I thought I ran across a bug:
https://support.atlassian.com/browse/JSP-131174
Synopsis
My goal is to copy the value of aggregate original estimate (AOE) from a new feature and save it to a custom field. I want to do so at a specified point in the workflow.
My avenues of approach thus far:
- Use 'Misc Workflow Extension' plugin to copy AOE to a custom field of type numeric via a post function. Error. (See 2nd link for a screenshot.)
- Use 'Misc Workflow Extension' plugin to copy AOE to a custom field of type Intervia (from KCF additional custom fields plugin) via a post function. Error. (Same as above.)
- Search the answer boards to find someone doing the same. No results.
- Search google to find someone doing the same. Nothing.
- Cuss obsessively. Success!
For the love, HELP! 