Hi,
not sure if it is feasable but I would need to prevent some users to create issues but in the meantime to allow them to edit issues ?
would you if there is a way to do this ?
thanks in advance
Melissa
From the Administration > Issues > Permission Schemes page, you can create or edit any Permission Schemes used, such as the Default Permission Scheme. First, make sure that the Projects you're interested use the Permission Schemes that you change. From here, there are 2 separate permissions which you are interested in:
Create IssuesAbility to create issues.
Create Issues
Edit IssuesAbility to edit issues.
Change the permission scheme so that you can separate the users out somehow
I'd personally use roles - so a permission scheme might say "create allowed to people in the role of 'creator'" and "edit is allowed to all in the role of 'users'". You then drop those people into "users" role, but don't add them to "creator"
Hi
thanks to both of you for your prompt answers.
oh my god , I was crossed-eye yesterday, I looked for this permission only "Create issue" and I did not see it ...!!!
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.