Hi,
Does anyone know, if it is possible to notify TeamCity about new pushs to Stash via a web hook?
I did a search for this, but can't find any concrete information.
Thanks,
Adrian
Hi Adrian,
I'd recommend installing the HTTP GET post-receive hook for Stash and using it to trigger a build using TeamCity's httpAuth build trigger REST API.
cheers,
Tim
This plugin TeamcityTriggerHook from Jorge Costa is a more precise answer to the need. From the source code I understand that the plugin allows to make teamcity evaluate changes on one vcs root : by using this end point on teamcity /app/rest/debug/vcsCheckingForChangesQueue?locator=vcsRoot:" + vcsRoot
Together with the HTTP GET post-receive hook one can probably use the VCSUPDATE teamcity plugin
We have a stash and teamcity setup enabled, i want to trigger build for each commit in stash, i have enabled the post receive webhook in stash. But i am not sure on how to add the Teamcity URL to the stash hook.
My Team City VCS root name looks like : RMP_HelloVCS root ID : RmpCore_RmpHello
I tried adding like this https://teamcity-2.dts.fm.rbsgrp.net/app/rest/debug/vcsCheckingForChangesQueue?locator=vcsRoot:+RmpCore_RmpHello,
Please help me with correct URL on how to add it to stash
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.