If you are using Confluence Server you can add the free Google Calendar macro:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.google.calendar/server/overview
For both Cloud and Server, if you are using Team Calendars, you can subscribe to a Google calendar via the Team Calendar:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcal/subscribe-to-google-calendars-from-confluence-240913761.html
As an alternative you can use our Confluence macro Secure Google Calendar for Confluence.
It's available for Server and Cloud and you don't have to make your calendars public or share them to display them on your Confluence page.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us with any kind of feedback or questions.
I've tried to install, but doesn't seem to work.
@Bo Chen I am sorry that you experience issues with Secure Google Calendar for Confluence.
Can you send more information about the issue to our support team? We will help you solve your issue as quick as possible.
Thank you, Bo!
I have installed Google Calendar on my account. I am the owner of the account.
But, I do not know where can I see it and how to use the same. Any guidance would be of great help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.