Can any one give me details on what GenericValue gv is?
Is this how the xml should look like based of the documentation?
<RemoteComponent> <gv> <id>12345</id> <name>Some Name</name> </gv> </RemoteComponent>
<RemoteComponent>
<gv>
<id>12345</id>
<name>Some Name</name>
</gv>
</RemoteComponent>
http://docs.atlassian.com/rpc-jira-plugin/4.3.3/com/atlassian/jira/rpc/soap/beans/RemoteComponent.html
public class RemoteComponentextends AbstractNamedRemoteEntity
<strong><a href="http://docs.atlassian.com/rpc-jira-plugin/4.3.3/com/atlassian/jira/rpc/soap/beans/RemoteComponent.html#RemoteComponent()" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">RemoteComponent</a></strong>()
<strong><a href="http://docs.atlassian.com/rpc-jira-plugin/4.3.3/com/atlassian/jira/rpc/soap/beans/RemoteComponent.html#RemoteComponent(org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericValue)" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">RemoteComponent</a></strong>(org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericValue gv)
<strong><a href="http://docs.atlassian.com/rpc-jira-plugin/4.3.3/com/atlassian/jira/rpc/soap/beans/RemoteComponent.html#RemoteComponent(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String)" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">RemoteComponent</a></strong>(java.lang.String id, java.lang.String name)
If you could give a bit more detail on what you are trying to achieve, it may help.
Renjith,
I posted this question earlier - https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/56471/add-component-in-createissue
I am trying to add components in createIssue. I don't know what is the right the XML. I am looking at the documentation but cannot figure it out. the SOAP call doesn't accept my component, though it creats an issue. According to their documentation what else I need to add in this XML?
<
components
xsi:type
=
"jir:ArrayOf_tns1_RemoteComponent"
soapenc:arrayType
"bean:RemoteComponent[1]"
xmlns:jir
"https://server/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2"
>
RemoteComponent
id
"xsd:string"
>10254</
name
>Some component I want to add to the issue</
</
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.