We use Google Talk (now Google Hangouts, I suppose) in Google Apps (for your domain).
AFAIK, the Instrant Messaging Address in that case is just our email (which has no indication that it is google/gtalk/etc). Is there something special we can do to make Bamboo work with Google Talk in this way, so we can get IM notifications from Bamboo.
I recognize that Google is going away from XMPP with Hangouts, but my pidgin IM client still works, so I think Google is still supporting it (albeit with the XMPP server being explicitly set to talk.google.com:5222, which is different from the domain).
Note that the documentation about Google Talk for Bamboo does not apply to OnDemand - I am looking for an answer in OnDemand. Perhaps it is just as simple as knowing what the Bamboo sender user is so I can add it to my approved list of receipients.