I would like to use structure with the link-based synchronizer.
After I had read the documentation and FAQs, I realized that this synchronization will differ from the sub-task based synchronization, but I still cannot define it in the desired way. Looks like nothing happens after the synchronizer is defined.
So my questions is:
How can I properly configure the issue->structure sync, based on the specific link types. I would like the structure to be updated automatically once a link is created for the one of the structure issues. I will have issues with this kind of link that do not belong to the structure, so "excluzive" option will not work for me. Filter based synchronizer will not work as well, since it will require a lot of filters to be created manually.
The structure I am trying to create: user story->test set->test case->test run with 3 different link types.
Thank you.